The Website is a brand operating under the company Texas Wooden Solutions, Corp, with registered address 2006 Wilson Rd. Building B, Humble, TX, 77396 (“TWS”). The Website operates as “Letmobel” with our operating address at 221 Barren Springs Dr. Houston, TX 77090. For the purpose of this Policy, all references to “Letmobel” also refer to TWS being the parent company.
By accessing the Website and submitting personally identifiable information (“personal information”) to Letmobel through the Website, you agree to how we use your information as described under this Policy. If you do not consent to how Letmobel handles your information, your only option is to withdraw from using the Website and/or purchasing from us.
- THE INFORMATION LETMOBEL COLLECTS FROM YOU AND HOW
We may collect personal and non-personal information from you when you use our Services (examples of personal information we collect on the Website may include your name, address, email address, phone number, shipping location and address, payment method, etc.). While personal information is any information that is able to identify you, non-personal information may be any anonymous information or other information that is unable to identify who you are (for example, analytics data). However, if we combine non-personal information, it may become personal information.
We may collect personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- The information you willingly submit to us: You may submit certain personal information by yourself on the Website. This information may include the personal information mentioned above, and they may be submitted by you:
- When you request to open a user account on the Website;
- When you submit your email address to receive our newsletters;
- When you submit your billing address, payment method information, and other information requested on the order checkout page to facilitate your order;
- When you message us for support through our email address or the contact us form on the Website; and
- When you register for our surveys, promotions, sweepstakes, and any bonus program.
- The information we collect automatically: We use certain technologies and third-party tools, including cookies and Google Analytics, to collect certain non-personal information when you access the Website and/or purchase from it. We use these tools and technologies to specifically gather information about the traffic on the Website and how users use the Website. The information we gather may include the search terms users or visitors use, the features they click, the part of the Website they access, how long they use the Website, and other analytics and usage information.
We also collect transaction information automatically, stating the type of product ordered, including the quantity, price, and other fees, purchaser name and contact information, and any other information presented in the invoice. This information is retained in our database for as long as applicable laws require in relation to record-keeping and protecting our interest.
- The information we collect from third parties: We may obtain certain information about you from third parties depending on the circumstances. For example, if you opt-in to create an account on the Website via the Facebook or Google Plugins provided on the registration/login page, we may automatically obtain the personal information you have on the account the plugin belongs to (this depends on the permission and privacy settings you have on that account). For example, if you create an account on the Website using the Facebook plugin, we will send a request to Facebook and obtain your profile information, such as your name, image, email address, and other information you permit via your Facebook permissions.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Overview of cookies
- Why we set cookies
- Improve user experience;
- Remember your browser and login information when you come back to the Website;
- Save items in your cart for future purchases;
- Display the Website and its content; and
- Gather analytics and usage information and display our ads on other websites and platforms.
- The types of cookies on our Services: We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
- Session cookies: They are cookies that only exist when you browse the Website. They expire when you close your browser. They help us to remember your browser and any information you input in forms, such as your login details.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are set by third-party service providers who perform tasks, such as analytics gathering and ad targeting for us.
- Identification cookies: These cookies are used to boost our shopping carts, display items on a page, and store items.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze user behavior anonymously. These cookies help us to gather usage data such as the number of visitors on the Website, the source of the traffic, the features they click, their search terms, and other usage information.
- How to control cookies: You have the right to block, delete, or remove cookies from being saved on your browser. You can do this by visiting the help/edit/tools/settings section of your browser. However, be aware that if you delete or remove cookies, some of the Website features may not be available to you. For example, if you remove the cookies that help us remember your login details when you come back to the Website, that feature may not be available to you.
- HOW LETMOBEL USES YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we use the information collected from you through our Website, to provide our Services and provide improvements to your user experience. Other uses of your information may include:
- to provide you with a user account and fulfill our obligations to you;
- to identify you from other users on the Website;
- to receive your request to purchase from us, process your orders, and deliver them to you;
- to process your payments for your purchases through the Website;
- to contact you regarding your order, send you our newsletter, reply to your queries, complaints, and questions, and notify you of changes to this Policy, our Terms of Service, or any of our Service features;
- to keep records of transactions for record purposes;
- to comply with our legal obligations as may be required under applicable law;
- to identify your interests and improve your user experience, as well as market to you on other websites and apps (through personalized ads);
- to monitor your violations of our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or any applicable law;
- facilitate your use of the Website; and
- to fulfill the reason disclosed at the time of collection.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We disclose personal information only as described under this section and anywhere under this Policy. We may disclose information to:
- Third-party service providers: We hire third parties to render services, such as order delivery, website hosting, payment processing, content delivery, email sending, data storage, etc., on our behalf. These third parties may need to access personal information about you to provide their services. For example, we use PayPal and Wells Fargo to process payments for orders on the Website. They need information about any applicable payment method in order to process these payments.
- Ad agencies, ad partners, and analytics partners: We engage in personalized advertising through advert agencies and marketing partners. Also, we use Google Analytics to gather anonymous information about how Website users use and navigate the Website. These agencies and partners gather certain information about you on our Website and other websites to provide these services. For example, for our ad partners to target you with ads about our products on their websites or other platforms, they need to understand your interest and your search terms on our Website and other platforms. Therefore, they learn about your preferences and choices and use it to target you with our ads.
- Our employees and individuals within Letmobel: We may share personal information with employees and people within the Letmobel company, including to individuals in our parent company or other subsidiaries. For example, our employees may have access to your information in order to provide support activities.
- Third parties under a survey, sweepstake, or promotion: Third parties may organize a sweepstake, promotion, or survey via our Service. Some of these third parties may require your registration in order to participate in their promotion, survey, or sweepstake. If you submit your details to such programs, they’ll have access to the information you submitted.
- Law enforcement: We may share personal information with law enforcement if there is a court order, subpoena, or other legal summonses in relation to fraud or legal claims. We may also disclose personal information if we believe you violate any applicable law, rule, or a third party’s right, including our intellectual property rights and those of other parties. We may also disclose personal information to enforce our Terms of Service.
- Other companies in the event of a business transfer: We may be required to share personal information with another company if we engage in any business transfer activity, including without limitation, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Other users and the public: If you submit any content (such as reviews or comments) to public areas on the Website, other users and people across the internet (through search engines) will be able to see your review or comment, including any personal information attached to it.
- HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
Your use of the Website is secure. Letmobel employs standard security practices in ensuring your information is safe, secure, and not accessible to unauthorized third parties.
The Website is powered by WooCommerce, one of the best e-commerce plugins that handle payments, storage of information, and other e-commerce features for us. We use Wordfence, a WordPress security plugin that protects the Website from intrusions, hacks, and malware. Also, the Website is installed with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate, which allows for the encryption of all information transmitted through the Website.
Apart from technical measures, we also do not share personal information except as described under this Policy. Likewise, if we share personal information about you as described in this Policy, we ensure adequate safeguards are in place.
However, no information security is 100% accurate, and we cannot guarantee you that unauthorized persons will not have access to your information. We cannot guarantee that our measures will at all times prevent data breaches.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
In relation to your use of the Website and the personal information we hold about you, you have the following rights and choices:
- Managing your information: You have the right to access, edit, and delete the information we hold about you. Where you believe the personal information we have about you is inaccurate, you may request to have it corrected. Likewise, you have the right to delete the information we hold about you to the extent permissible by law. To edit or delete the information we hold about you, log in to your user account and edit your information or delete your account. Please, note that if you request the deletion of your account, we may not delete certain information such as the details of transactions and any content (such as reviews or comments) you submit publicly.
- Unsubscribing from Newsletter: If you subscribe to our marketing list, we will send your email messages about offers, promotions, and deals we think may be of interest to you. However, you have the right to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by using the instructions for unsubscribing at the bottom of any email newsletter we send to your email address.
- Opting out of Google Analytics tracking: We use Google Analytics provided by Google Inc. to gather the analytics (as described in section 2 above). You may opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out add-on on your browser.
- Opting-out of personalized ads: Where we personalize our ads to you on other websites, apps, or platforms, you may opt-out from seeing them on the channels you see them. In addition, some of the ad agencies and marketing partners that deliver personalized ads to you on other channels are members of the Network Advertising Agencies (“NAA”). You may prevent such ad partners from collecting preferences about you by following the instructions on NAA’s website. Please, note that opting out only stops personalized ads. You’ll still receive ads – only that they will be generic.
- DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track is a website feature that allows website users to signal website owners not to track their online activities. Like most website owners, Letmobel does not currently react to Do Not Track signals. To understand more about Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Website may contain links that belong to third-party websites and apps. Letmobel does not warrant any links to be safe or secure to access. If you access any third-party link through the Website, you do so at your risk and will bear any loss of information. We advise that you review the privacy practices of companies before accessing their channels through the Website and/or submitting personal information to them.
- CHILDREN POLICY
The Website is open only to 18 years of age or above individuals. We do not target the Website to individuals below 18 years of age. If you use our Services and submit personal information to us, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. You may only use our Service at the supervision of at least a parent or legal guardian if you are below 18 years of age.
- WEBSITE OPERATED IN THE UNITED STATES
The Website is targeted to persons within the United States. If you use the Website and submit personal information to us from anywhere else outside of the United States, you understand that you are transferring your information to us in the United States and that we will use in accordance with the United States privacy laws.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time for reasons such as changes in applicable law or certain features on the Website. Changes to this Policy will be posted by date, and the date will be indicated when we change the Effective Date above. We may send you notices about changes to this Policy via your email or user account or anywhere on the Website. If you continue using this Website or our Services after any changes to this Policy, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- CONTACT LETMOBEL
If you have any problems, complaints, issues, questions, concerns, or you need more information regarding this Policy and how we handle personal information, please use the company information provided below:
Brand Name: Letmobel
Support Email address: email@example.com
Support Number: TBD